Under normal circumstances, refunds are not provided on orders due to the nature of custom packaging.
In the event of defects or quality issues, we take full responsibility and proactively work with you to arrange a solution, which can result in a replacement, refund, or credit.
The customer must notify TSTINNOPRINT within 5 business days of delivery of any defects discovered, failing to do so, the customer is automatically deemed satisfied with the product. TSTINNOPRINT determines that a product is a defective product if it has a structural or printing error from manufacturing (improper construction, cutting, or finish) other than the following:
– cracking which occurs when creased in printed areas as a result of over-expansion with paperboard material (can occur due to the nature of paperboard)
– minor cracking along creased areas for non-laminated card stock (this is normal)
– cracking, bends, or scratches produced as a result of mishandling or shipping
– variance in specifications including styles, dimensions, materials, print options, print layouts, finishing, that is within 2.5%
– variance in color and density (including between any proofs and final product)